Square Feet of Temperature Controlled Biostorage
PBMC, DNA, RNA, & Other Isolations
Countries with real-time sample processing
Spend More Time Researching,
Less Time Managing Specimens
Outsourcing your biospecimen storage and bioprocessing provides advantages in both cost and quality. Our flexible and scalable services meet your evolving storage needs and provide secure, temperature-controlled, and monitored off-site storage of your biologics.
Trusted by life science industry, academic, & government agencies world-wide including NIH, NIAID, NHLBI, NIDDK, NIA, NCI, & CDC.
- Onsite storage capacity of more than 100,000,000 specimens
- Backup generators and redundant HVAC systems
- 24/7/365 monitoring system and alarm response
- On-demand web-based reporting
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO:13485:2003, CAP accredited, 21 CFR 11-compliant
Validated and temperature mapped storage chambers, monitored 24/7/365, optimizing storage conditions of your research and clinical trial specimens.
- Vapor phase liquid nitrogen storage (<-135°C)
- Ultra-low storage (-70°C to -90°C)
- Frozen storage (-15°C to -25°C)
- Refrigerated storage (2°C to 8°C)
- Ambient storage (20°C to 25°C)
Sample logistics from global sites to our labs for processing, further testing, long-term storage, and distribution.
- Harmonizing your specimens for current and future use
- End-to-end chain of custody
- Complete accountability
Explore Our Therapeutic Areas & Matched Controls
|Oncology||Rare & Orphan||CNS|
***Other Diseases Available Upon Request