Covid-19 Biospecimens in Stock
CAP,CLIA,ISO, & FDA-Registered
Trials Conducted for Covid-19 & Similar Diseases
PBMC, DNA & RNA Isolations
Countries with real-time sample processing
Our COVID-19 Biospecimens
High quality biospecimens, collected and annotated by experts, are essential in the development of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics. With over 100K COVID-19 specimens in stock and 7 world-class labs, Precision for Medicine is ready to support your research.
- Vaccine Recipients (all FDA manufacturers)
- Seroconversion Panels
- Ambulatory & Hospitalized
- True Negative
- Swabs (NP, NS & OP )
- Dried Blood Spots
- Specimen TypesBlood / Serum / Plasma
- Saliva & Sputum
- Matched & Longitudinal Sets
- Custom types available
- Risk (Healthcare Workers)
Specimen Sets & Formats
- Research Specimens
- RNA, IgG, IgM
- Bulk, Pools, Aliquots
- Validation Sets
- Specificity (Interference)
- Vaccine Panels
- Six time points, Pre (Day -30) and Post (Day 18, 28, 60, 120, 360)
- Patient Registry
- Four time points: Acute (<7 days) through Convalescent (weekly)
- EUA/510(k) Study-ready Sites
- Enrollment, Device, Regulatory, Data, Pricing & Access
A Breadth of COVID-19 Solutions to Accelerate Therapeutic, Vaccine, and Diagnostic Development
Biomarker-driven labs, analysis, and trials for all stages of drug and diagnostic development, backed by a responsive team of industry veterans. Learn more here and at the Precision for Medicine website
100,000 Sq. ft. CAP-certified, biorepository providing specimen processing, storage, management, logistics, and distribution of your critical research specimens.
Specialty Lab Services
CLIA, CAP, ISO, and GCP specialty labs available globally to generate robust biomarker data for your research projects. Precision for Medicine offers a suite of assays and immune monitoring technologies to support any stage of COVID‑19 vaccine or therapeutic development.
- Immune Phenotyping
- Antigen-Specific Responses
- Viral Detection
- Cytokine/Chemokine Release
- Antidrug Antibody Responses
Study Specimens Collection Kits
Study-specific specimen collection kits designed to simplify enrollment and maximize your specimen and data quality.
Clinical Trial Services and Management
End-to-end CRO services for your biomarker-driven clinical trials.
Our experts can support you through regulatory strategy and submissions for EUAs and 510(k)s. Our team has helped multiple clients gain authorizations for their COVID-19 diagnostics.
- EUA and 510(k) Submissions in the US
- Pre-submission package development
- Quality Systems Implementation and Oversight
IVD Presubmissions, Preclinical Trial Designs, and Executions
Marketing Clearances and Approvals for IVD Submissions
DX Regulatory Filings in Countries around the Globe
Our team of experienced market access and reimbursement strategists can help you develop and execute on your go-to-market strategy.
- Market access & reimbursement
- Coding & payment
- Demonstrating utility and obtaining coverage