Quality Research Begins with Quality PBMCs
PBMCs are a vital component to understanding human immune function and disease response. Variability in quality, availability, and purity can derail a research study. At Precision for Medicine, PBMCs are collected and processed within our FDA-registered facility to ensure optimal cell yields, viability, and quality.
Fresh and frozen human PBMCs
- Healthy and disease state PBMCs
- Matched plasma and tissue available
- Highly purified cell subsets span monocytes, NKs, T-cells, and B-cells
- Industry leading viability and purity
- Cryopreserved in animal-free media, same-day
- Vast inventory and custom collections available
- Consented and IRB approved for research
Our PBMCs are certified both clinically and molecularly to match your research endpoint.
- HLA Class-I/II typing
- Donor recall available
- Medical history, disease characterization, & outcome data
- Blood pathogen testing
- IFN-γ ELISpot responses against PHA, CEF, and CMV stimulants
- MTT-based proliferation index
- ADCC testing results for select lots
- FACs purity analysis for purified cell subsets
All PBMCs are cryopreserved and stored within the vapor liquid nitrogen phase (< -150°C) per best practice. Custom handling and storage is available to meet your study needs.
Explore Our Therapeutic Areas & Matched Controls
|Oncology||Rare & Orphan||CNS|
***Other Diseases Available Upon Request