Deep Phenotype & Multi-Omic Data
Blood, Biofluids, and Derivatives
Diseased and healthy human blood, plasma, serum, CSF, stool, ascites fluid, saliva, urine and more.
Pathologist-verified, fresh, frozen, and fixed tissue specimens from healthy and diseased human subjects.
HLA-typed cellular products including PBMCs, BMMCs, Leukopaks, DTCs and more.
Remnant Diagnostic Specimens
Remnant laboratory specimens characterized by FDA-cleared and ROW assays.
Comprehensive services including kitting, collection, processing, & profiling from your patients or ours.
Custom Biospecimen Collections
Global clinical network, regulatory approved, and ready to enroll.
Quality Science Begins with Quality Biospecimens
IRB Approved | Regulatory Compliant | Research Ready
Precision for Medicine has built one of the world’s most extensive biobanks and sample collection networks, capable of meeting the stringent needs of any disease research program. Whether using specimens for assay development, bench research, or generating big data for your research or development studies, we deliver.
Precise cohorts of data-rich, research-ready specimens to fuel your studies.
- All specimen types and volumes
- Medical history & comorbidities
- Demographics & lifestyle
- Matched specimens available
- Longitudinal data
- Patient re-access & recall
- Serological and molecular profiling
Global biospecimen collection network
Our international network of integrated clinical care centers & specialty laboratories support research and biospecimen collection.
- We listen, developing a plan to meet your exact study timeline and needs
- We execute, managing every aspect of recruitment, sample collection, and logistics
- We enhance, with industry-leading capabilities in storage, testing, analysis and more