Deep Phenotype & Multi-Omic Data
Peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC), isolated within minutes of draw, with >92% viability. Healthy or diseased, HLA typed, and viral negative.
Bone marrow mononuclear cells (BMMC), viably frozen in autologous serum and DMSO. Available with matched mesenchymal stem cells and serum.
Purified Cell Subsets
Other viable cells including purified immune cells, human whole blood cells, CD34 stem cells, cord blood, DTCs, bone marrow — and other custom isolations.
Viable Cells That Power Your Research
Advance your program with high quality human cell subsets and data you can trust.
- Normal and disease state
- HLA testing
- Blood pathogen testing
- Immunophenotyping (18 color flow)
- Medical history
- Cellular characterization
- > 92% average lot viability
- Up to 10 billion cells per donor
- Cryopreserved in animal-free media, same-day
- Multi-anticoagulants and tube types
- Matched plasma and tissue available
- Purified cell subsets
Explore Our Therapeutic Areas & Matched Controls
|Oncology||Rare & Orphan||CNS|
***Other Diseases Available Upon Request